URGENT: Schools Micromouse
- To: <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <MHancock@nuls.org.uk>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <Gent.P@runshaw.ac.uk>, <email@example.com>, <Fthomson@st-michaels.n-ayrshire.sch.uk>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>
- Subject: URGENT: Schools Micromouse
- From: "Jerry Niman" <J.Niman@mmu.ac.uk>
- Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 13:25:30 +0100
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
** High Priority **
My worst fears have been confirmed, no flyers were sent out.
The competition is scheduled for Saturday 28th June 2003 at the Manchester Metropolitan University,
starting with ratification at 10:00 and first competition at 11:00.
Enrty is free, and there will be a complementary lunch.
Overnight B&B accommodation can be arranged at very reasonable rates.
More details avaiable on the web site:
If your school or college is interested in entering, please get in touch with me as soon as
possible, time is short !